|Waste landfill services that we provide include:
||Typical PDP projects:
- Investigation of municipal refuse, wood waste and hazardous waste landfills, cleanfills and mine tailings
- Site suitability assessment
- Geological, geotechnical and groundwater programme investigations
- Landfill engineering
- Leachate management and treatment
- Stormwater management
- Design of monitoring programmes
- Preparation of landfill management plans
- Management of resource consent applications
- Provision of expert evidence for regulatory hearings
- Management of public consultation programmes
- Site selection, hydrogeological investigations, stormwater and leachate management design for new regional municipal landfill.
- Study for new landfill in basalt rock quarry in aquifers used for public drinking water supply.
- Studies of leachate migration at existing landfills. Hydrogeological assessments of alternative sites.
- Leachate treatment and disposal assessment for proposed 30M m3 regional municipal landfill.
- Preliminary assessment of environmental effects from six operating landfills including detailed groundwater contamination studies and assessment of long term refuse management options.
- Member of Peer Review Committee for operating regional municipal landfill.
- Initial site report, preparation of assessment of environmental effects and engineering development of a 11M m3 industrial waste landfill.